Kickstart your career as a Crisis Manager by enroling into our Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course. Crisis management specialists are in charge of planning and executing the solution to a corporate threat, major incident, or crisis, such as a disastrous fire, breach of security, computer malfunction, product recall, or workplace violence.
The Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course is the ultimate educational program on Crisis Management and Workplace Violence for the business, designed to enlighten learners with the knowledge they have. Walking you through the fundamentals to more specialized topics covers everything you would like to understand about Crisis Management and far more.
In this course, you will learn about crisis management systems and strategies, workplace violence, violence indicators and the process of response. Moreover, with this Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course, you’ll get to understand the ins and outs of the subject.
What you will learn from this Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course:
- A basic idea on Crisis Management
- Case Study Discussion on various crisis scenario
- Definition and escalation of workplace violence
- What triggers workplace violence
- How to response to violence
- Various strategies to solve a crisis issue
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Crisis Management and Workplace Violence Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Crisis Manager
- Business Continuity Planner
- Business Risk Manager
- Crisis Communication Specialist
- Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Emergency Management Policy Advisor
The highest salary for a Crisis Manager in the United Kingdom is £87,813 per year. The lowest salary for a Crisis Manager in the United Kingdom is £34,207 per year.
|Module One: Getting Started
|Module Two: Crisis
|Crisis Case Study
|Module Three: Workplace Violence
|Workplace Violence Case Study
|Module Four: Myths
|Myths Case Study
|Module Five: Escalation
|Escalation Case Study
|Module Six: Concerning Behaviors
|Concerning Behaviours Case Study
|Module Seven: Domestic Violence Indicator
|Domestic Violence Indicators
|Domestic Violence Indicators Case Study
|Module Eight: Triggers of Workplace Violence
|Triggers of Workplace Violence
|Triggers of Workplace Violence Case Study
|Module Nine: Conflict Dangers
|Conflict Dangers Case Study
|Module Ten: Response
|Response Case Study
|Module Eleven: Strategies
|Strategies Case Study
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.