Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is one of the commonly diagnosed mental disorders in children. Sometimes, adults also suffer from it.
The ADHD Awareness Course initially focuses on a comprehensive introduction and symptoms of ADHD in different age groups. In this course, you will explore the causes of ADHD and other problems related to this disorder as well as understand the skills and gain the proficiency involved working within ADHD.
Additionally, explore various therapy and available treatments ADHD for both children and adults.
This ADHD Awareness Course course packed with 7 modules and other essential information that help you understand every in and out of ADHD.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of ADHD Awareness Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99
|ADHD Awareness Course|
|What is ADHD?||00:30:00|
|Causes of ADHD||00:30:00|
|ADHD and Education||00:30:00|
|Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD||01:00:00|
|Adults with ADHD||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- ADHD Awareness Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-ADHD Awareness Course||00:20:00|