Gain the relevant skills in administrative office management by taking this Administrative Management and Communication Skills course. This course aims to equip you with the skills of an effective administrator, so you can perform your daily responsibilities to your maximum potential.
This Administrative Management and Communication Skills course will educate you on administrative management fundamentals. You’ll gain valuable skills in business etiquette, business telephone, business writing, and communication. In addition, you’ll learn to make travel arrangements and arrange executive meetings. The interactive training will also teach you how to provide exceptional client service. Finally, you’ll learn to maintain your business’ finances and petty cash funds.
Enrol now and explore the path to becoming a top administrator.
What you will learn from this Administrative Management and Communication Skills Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of administrative management
- Learn the skills of an effective administrator
- Be able to represent your boss and company to your clients
- Learn to make travel arrangements
- Gain the skills to provide excellent customer service to your clients
- Know how to handle your business finances and petty cash fund
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Administrative Management and Communication Skills Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested to gain skills in Administrative Management and Communication
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Administrative Management and Communication Skills Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Administrative Management and Communication Skills Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Administrative Management and Communication Skills Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Administrative Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Human Resource staff
- Project Manager
The average salary of administrative managers in the United Kingdom is £31,246 per year.
|Administrative Management and Communication Skills|
|Introduction to Office Administration||00:16:00|
|Skills of an Effective Administrator||00:17:00|
|Business Telephone Skills||00:21:00|
|Representing Your Boss and Company||00:36:00|
|Mail Services and Shipping||00:27:00|
|Organising Meeting and Conferences||00:27:00|
|Record Keeping and Filing Systems||00:30:00|
|Business Writing Skills||00:42:00|
|Effective Planning and Scheduling||00:48:00|
|Assignment – Administrative Management and Communication Skills||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.