The Alcohol and Drug Addiction Psychology course is one of our best selling and most recommended courses that expertly designed to teach you everything needs to know about drug and alcohol addiction awareness.
This course includes a variety of topics, including the use of drug and alcohol, addictive habits, misuse and addiction, etc. It is a complete guide that explains the alcohol & drug-related addictions and shows you the steps of full recovery from these. Besides, learn to identify the signs and symptoms of addiction along with how to diagnose and treat people who take drugs and drink alcohol for a long time.
The Alcohol and Drug Addiction Psychology is formed into 22 modules and includes everything you need to become successful in this profession.
You will explore both psychological and medical treatments that are available for diagnosing people with drug and alcohol addiction.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Psychology. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99
No Reviews found for this course.