Learn how to apply statistics in your business and make informed business decisions. This Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics course will educate you on business statistics and the analysis ins and outs.
This Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics course includes exceptional components to give you real insights into statistics fundamentals. It will thoroughly introduce you to the business analysis tools and techniques. Throughout the session, you’ll pick up valuable information on data analysis, probability, discrete, continuous and sampling distributions. The course will also provide exclusive lectures on hypothesis testing, correlation analysis and simple linear regression analysis. By the end of the program, you’ll have a strong knowledge of how to apply statistics and probability in your business to make sound predictions and assumptions.
What you will learn from this Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics Course:
- Learn about the fundamentals of the statistics
- Broaden your knowledge of data analysis
- Know about discrete and continuous distributions
- Gain the relevant skills in hypothesis testing
- Enrich your understanding of chi-square distribution
- Learn about correlation analysis
- Have a better grasp of simple linear regression analysis
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Functional Analyst
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Usability Analyst
The average salary for Business Analysts in the United Kingdom is £47,212 per year.
|Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics|
|Module 1: Statistics Fundamentals||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Data Analysis||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Probability||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Random Variables and Discrete Distributions||00:25:00|
|Module 5: Continuous Distributions||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Sampling Distributions||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Confidence Interval||00:35:00|
|Module 8: Hypothesis Testing with One Sample||00:25:00|
|Module 9: Hypothesis Testing with Two Samples||00:15:00|
|Module 10: The Chi-Square Distribution||00:25:00|
|Module 11: F Distribution and One-Way ANOVA||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Correlation analysis||00:20:00|
|Module 13: Simple Linear Regression Analysis||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Business Analysis: Fundamental Statistics||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.