Business continuity management is crucial to keep a business up and running during an incident. Creating an effective crisis management plan helps enterprises manage the adverse effects of a crisis and recover from it. Learn the fundamentals of business continuity and crisis management and allow your business to remain stable at all times by taking this Business Continuity and Crisis Management course.
The Business Continuity and Crisis Management course is loaded with exceptional components to enhance your knowledge of business continuity planning. Here, you will learn the tactics and techniques to prepare your organisation for disasters. The course will provide thorough explanations on risk, incidents and crises and discuss how to communicate a problem effectively. You will discover what a business continuity plan should include and identify the obstacles to business continuity planning. Our in-depth training will teach you about the PDCA model and its essential phases for continual process improvement.
Let no disaster harm your business by enrolling today!
What you will learn from this Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course:
- A firm grasp on business communication planning
- Identify the components for an effective crisis management plan
- Identify the obstacles to a business communication planning
- Acquire knowledge of electronic risk monitoring platforms
- Gain an excellent understanding of the PDCA model
- Explore the topic of ownership, accountability and leadership
- Learn the strategies to bounce back from any crises
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees. Only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Business Continuity and Crisis Management Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Continuity Manager
- Business Continuity Specialist
- Business Continuity Officer
- Compliance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Consultant
- Risk Officer
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Management Analyst
- Risk Operations Manager
- Risk Controller
The average salary of a Business Continuity Manager in the UK is £61,762, and it ranges from £48,761 to £72,792.
|Module 01: Introduction - Course Overview|
|Module 02: Risk, The Need For BCP & Some Examples|
|First Up… A Word on Risk||01:11:00|
|Business Continuity Planning & Crisis Management. What is The Difference?||00:18:00|
|Do I Really Need a Business Continuity Plan?||00:27:00|
|Examples of Incidents, Crises and a Response||01:31:00|
|Module 03: Important BCP Program Considerations|
|Electronic Risk Monitoring Platforms||00:25:00|
|The Obstacles to Business Continuity Planning||00:22:00|
|Beware ‘The Human Factor’||00:08:00|
|Putting an Effective Business Continuity Plan Together||00:38:00|
|Communicating in a Crisis||00:52:00|
|Module 04: Guidance on Program Structure, Ownership and Evaluation|
|A Brief Look at The International Standard||00:34:00|
|The PDCA Model||00:18:00|
|Context of The Organisation||00:36:00|
|Ownership, Accountability & Leadership||00:34:00|
|Performance Evaluation & Improvement||01:02:00|
|Module 05: Bringing It All Together|
|Bringing It All Together – A Template For Action||00:53:00|
|Pointers on Bouncing Back After Covid-19 or Any Other Crisis||01:01:00|
|The ‘Fast-Track’ Business Continuity Plan||00:58:00|
|Assignment – Business Continuity and Crisis Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.