Business data analysts are valuable assets to any organisation. They analyse data to make strategic business decisions that enhance an organisation’s operational efficiency. If you want to make a lucrative move to a business data analyst career, this Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation course is the only thing you need.
You will start the Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation course with a comprehensive understanding of business analysis fundamentals. The training will walk you through business analytics planning and monitoring, investigation techniques, ratio analysis, stakeholder analysis, and management. In addition, it will discuss the topic of process improvement with gap analysis and explain the steps involved in managing requirements.
Business data analysts are in high demand in every area of business. A career in business data analysis provides a bright future with steady job growth. If you wish to capitalise on the opportunity, enrol right away!
What you will learn from this Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of business analysis
- A basic idea on business processes
- Learn about business analysis planning and monitoring
- Develop a solid understanding of ratio analysis
- Have a better grasp of stakeholder analysis and management
- Determine the process of documenting and managing requirements
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Data Analyst
- Functional Analyst
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Process Owner
- Usability Analyst
- Business Consultant
Business Data Analysts in the United Kingdom can earn £35,000 per year on average and can earn up to £55,000.
|Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||00:17:00|
|Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring||00:30:00|
|Strategic Analysis and Product Scope||00:31:00|
|Stakeholder Analysis and Management||00:25:00|
|Process Improvement with Gap Analysis||00:28:00|
|Documenting and Managing Requirements||00:31:00|
|Career Prospect as a Business Analyst in the UK||00:16:00|
|Assignment – Business: Data Analysis and Evaluation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.