Build your competence in construction management from the Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course. This course will provide you with essential skills and knowledge of construction management and cost estimation. Within no time, you will be equipped with the ability to carry out the role and responsibilities of a construction manager with expertise.
The Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course will teach you the ins and outs of construction management and cost estimation. From the highly informative modules, you will grasp the core principles of construction management. The course will help you deepen your understanding of the role of cost estimation and the different sectors of cost estimation. You will receive valuable insights on different elements and factors that can influence cost estimation.
Through this Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course, you will achieve the expertise of cost management and construction material management. Enrol in the course to elevate your skills and increase your employability in the construction industry.
What you will learn from this Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course:
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of construction management
- Learn the basic principles of cost estimation
- Enrich your understanding of the role and different aspects of cost estimation
- Understand what elements and factors can impact cost estimation
- Develop the required skills for cost management
- Build your expertise in construction material management
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Construction Manager
- Construction Cost Estimator
- Construction Worker
- Property Developer
- Independent Builder
The average salary of a construction manager in the United Kingdom is £45K. The starting salary is £30K, and an experienced construction manager can earn £65K per year.
|Construction Cost Estimation Diploma|
|Introduction to Construction Management||00:16:00|
|Role of Cost Estimator and New Aspects of Cost Estimation||00:10:00|
|Elements and Factors influencing Cost Estimation||00:16:00|
|Cost Estimation in Construction Industry||00:38:00|
|Management of Material for construction||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Construction Management and Cost Estimation Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.