Learn the best cost management practices and keep your business stable at all times. This Cost Management and Estimation Training will teach you to cut down costs and unnecessary expenses to increase revenue and profit.
This Cost Management and Estimation Training course combines theory and practice to give you real insights into cost management and estimation. It will ensure you’re practised in the cost estimating tools and techniques. From the engaging lectures, you’ll learn how to estimate project costs, calculate the project’s budget, and control project costs. Moreover, it will provide step-by-step instructions on using earned value management tools to measure project performance.
What you will learn from this Cost Management and Estimation Training Course:
- Understand the cost management process
- Learn about direct and indirect costs
- Know how to estimate project costs,
- Discover the techniques to control project costs
- Explore how to forecast project costs
- Learn how to measure project performance with earned value management indicators
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Cost Management and Estimation Training Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in cost management and estimation.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Cost Management and Estimation Training, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Cost Management and Estimation Training Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Cost Management and Estimation Training Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Cost Management Accountant
- Project Cost Accountant
- Assistant Cost Manager
- Construction Assistant
- Construction Coordinator
- Site Assistant
The highest salary for Cost Management Accountants in the United Kingdom is £66,455 per year and the lowest is £19,036 per year.
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:01:00|
|Unit 02: Theoritical Part|
|Module 01: What is Cost Management?||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Analogous Estimating||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Parametric Estimation||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Three-Point Estimating||00:02:00|
|Module 06: Reserve Analysis||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Cost Estimates and Basis of Estimates||00:03:00|
|Module 08: Cost Baseline||00:06:00|
|Module 09: Funding Requirements||00:04:00|
|Module 10: Earned Value Formulas||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Project Status||00:06:00|
|Module 12: Earned Value Example||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Forecasting Three Scenarios||00:16:00|
|Module 14: Forecasting Example||00:03:00|
|Module 15: To-Complete-Performance-Index TCPI||00:06:00|
|Module 16: Performance Reviews||00:03:00|
|Module 17: Recap||00:06:00|
|Unit 03: Project Simulation and Detailed Example|
|Module 01: Direct and Indirect Costs||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Cost Estimates and Reserve Analysis||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Cost Baseline and Project Budget||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Basis of Estimate||00:02:00|
|Module 05: Funding Requirements||00:07:00|
|Module 06: Earned Value Calculation||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Forecasting||00:09:00|
|Module 08: TCPI||00:05:00|
|Assignment – Cost Management and Estimation Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.