Grasp a clear understanding of the Construction Industry Scheme and acquire the expertise to implement it through the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course. This course will introduce you to the fundamentals of the Construction Industry Scheme. As a result, you will be able to grasp the essential skills to build a promising career in the construction industry.
The Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course will help you understand the principles of the Construction Industry Scheme. The highly informative modules will discuss what types of work falls under the schemes. You will receive a clear understanding of the verification process. It will also demonstrate the paying method for contractors and subcontractors. The course will also educate you on the penalties involved in CIS.
After completing this comprehensive Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, you will receive a valuable certificate. This certificate will elevate your resume and boost your employability in the relevant job market. So enrol now and prepare for a brilliant career.
What you will learn from this Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course:
- Get introduced to the Construction Industry Scheme
- Enrich your understanding of the scheme coverage
- Familiarise yourself with the verification process
- Know the process of paying the contractors and subcontractors
- Understand the penalties involved in CIS
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Construction contractors
- Self-employed subcontractors
- Site Manager
The highest salary of a construction contractor in the United Kingdom is £67k per year. The average salary is £52k, and the lowest rate is £37k per year.
|Diploma in Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
|Module 01: Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
|Module 02: Coverage of the Scheme
|Module 03: Contractors and Registration for the Scheme
|Module 04: Verification Process
|Module 05: The CIS Returns
|Module 06: Record Keeping and CIS Certificates
|Module 07: Penalties Involved in CIS
|Module 08: Miscellaneous Information
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.