If you are considering learning event planning, you are making a wise choice. A career in event planning is highly lucrative, and the demand for event planners is growing by degrees. Gain the relevant skills in event planning with our Events Planning: Client and Guest Management course.
Through this Events Planning: Client and Guest Management course, you’ll get a glimpse of how to plan and execute a successful event. Here, you’ll find the ultimate guide to event management best practices. You’ll learn various types of events in event management and explore the brainstorming methods to generate unique ideas.
In addition, you’ll learn how to staff and manage your event team to run an event smoothly. The training will also provide valuable lectures on administrative tasks and post-event activities. You will better understand how to run a range of events and keep your clients and guests happy and content.
What you will learn from this Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course:
- Gain deep insights into the event planning process
- Learn to brainstorm new ideas
- Explore the types of entertainment you can hire for your event
- Acquire the knowledge to staff and manage your event team to run the event smoothly
- Strengthen your understanding of the event administrative tasks
- Learn about the post administrative activities
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Events Planning: Client and Guest Management Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Event Planner
- Events Manager
- Assistant Event Planner
The average salary of Event Planners in the United Kingdom is £26,000 per year. The highest salary of event planners is 43,345 per year, and the lowest is £18,050.
|Module One: Types of Events|
|Types of Events||00:08:00|
|Module Two: Brainstorming|
|Module Three: Types of Entertainment|
|Types of Entertainment||00:08:00|
|Module Four: Support Staff|
|Module Five: Technical Staff|
|Module Six: Vendors|
|Module Seven: Finalize the Plan|
|Finalize the Plan||00:06:00|
|Module Eight: Administrative Tasks|
|Module Nine: Get Organized|
|Module Ten: Post Event Activities|
|Post Event Activities||00:06:00|
|Assignment – Events Planning: Client and Guest Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.