Gain the relevant skills in financial analysis with the Finance and Financial Analysis course. Through this course, you will explore the roadmap to become a successful financial analyst.
This Finance and Financial Analysis course will strengthen your ability to analyse a company’s financial data and evaluate its performance. It will thoroughly introduce you to the methods of financial statement analysis. The course will teach you how to calculate return ratio and liquidity ratio. In addition, you’ll understand the operational analysis process and identify the factors to detect manipulation in financial statements.
What you will learn from this Finance and Financial Analysis Course:
- Learn the financial analysis methods
- Explore how to analyse profitability
- Enrich your knowledge of gross profit margin
- Know the process of liquidity ratio analysis
- Enhance your understanding of operational analysis
- Know about detecting manipulations
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Finance and Financial Analysis Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in financial analysis.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Finance and Financial Analysis Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Finance and Financial Analysis Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Finance and Financial Analysis Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
The average salary for a Financial Analyst in the United Kingdom is £44,446 per year.
|Financial Statement Analysis Objectives||00:02:00|
|Financial Analysis Methods in Brief||00:10:00|
|Gross Profit Operating Margin Ratios||00:10:00|
|Net Profit Expense Control Ratios||00:05:00|
|ClassRoom Discussion for some other expenses||00:07:00|
|Use of Profitability Ratio to Understand Competitive advantage and Business Models||00:08:00|
|Section-3. Return Ratio|
|Return on Assets and FIxed Assets||00:11:00|
|Return on Capital Employed||00:08:00|
|Case Study Analysis of three telecom companies||00:15:00|
|Cautions for using return ratios on face value||00:04:00|
|Ratios which help to understand how efficieantly assets are used||00:17:00|
|How we measure utlisation of assets not recorded in Balance Sheet||00:09:00|
|Section-4. Liqudity Ratio|
|Liquidity Ratio to understand Risk inherent in companies||00:05:00|
|Long Term Liquidity Ratios||00:06:00|
|Financial Analysis Measure meant to understand efficiency in other operations||00:04:00|
|Summarise – Ratios use for operational analysis||00:03:00|
|Dupont Analysis to understand opportunities in optimising return on equity||00:04:00|
|Section-6. Detecting Manipulation|
|Detecting Manipulation in accounts – Fake Sales||00:11:00|
|Detecting Manipulation – Wrong Depreciation and others||00:06:00|
|How to make Capex Decisions||00:05:00|
|Assignment – Finacne and Financial Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.