Learn the best techniques to generate leads and sales with our comprehensive Floristry course. Through this course, you’ll discover the best strategies to increase your business profits.
In this Floristry course, you will learn how to create a highly profitable value ladder for your business. From our exclusive training, you’ll determine the importance of voice inflection in sales and explore the 5 sales triggers to persuade your customers to buy. You’ll also pick up valuable information on front end focus and squeeze page secrets. The course will show you how to utilise email marketing to generate leads and sales. Enrol now!
What you will learn from this Floristry Course:
- Familiarise yourself with the 10 clicks a day formula
- Learn how to use your voice correctly for maximising sales
- Know the 5 buying triggers your customers can’t resist
- Enrich your knowledge of front end focus and squeeze page secrets
- Explore the steps to build an opt-in page
- Get great ideas on how to squeeze extra money from emails
- Understand the sales funnel process
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Floristry Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in leads and sales generation.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Floristry Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Floristry Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Floristry Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
The average salary for a Sales Manager in the United Kingdom is £42,120 per year.
|Floristry Academy Diploma|
|Introduction to the Course||00:02:00|
|Introduction to Floristry||00:46:00|
|Services Provided by Florists||00:21:00|
|Flowers and Plants||01:08:00|
|Flower Care and Treatment||00:36:00|
|Choosing Popular Flowers and Fillers||00:45:00|
|Elements and Principles of Design||00:54:00|
|How to Make Floral Arrangements||01:04:00|
|Making Bouquet, Corsage, Fruit Basket & Basket Garden||00:35:00|
|Making Funeral Flower Arrangements||00:31:00|
|Beautiful Floral Designs||00:45:00|
|Getting a Job in the Floristry Industry||00:30:00|
|Starting Your Own Floristry Business||00:54:00|
|Bonus Material: Important Images Used in this Course [PDF]||00:00:00|
|Conclusion to the Course||00:01:00|
|Assignment – Floristry||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.