The success or failure of a hotel business relies on customers. And customers always choose the business that provides exceptional customer service. Learn to create a welcoming environment for your customers and address their needs by taking this Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction course.
The Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction course has excellent components to give you deep insights into hospitality and revenue management. You’ll pick up valuable information on the recruitment and training process in the hospitality industry. The course will also explore the topic of management operations, service quality management and revenue management. Finally, you’ll determine the customer satisfaction factors in the hospitality industry and craft strategies to let your customers feel valued and appreciated.
What you will learn from this Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of hospitality and revenue management
- Get a thorough overview of the hospitality industry
- Understand the recruitment and training process
- Familiarise yourself with the hospitality management operations
- Learn to manage revenue and finances
- Be able to increase customer satisfaction
- Have a glance at the career prospects in the hospitality industry.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Hotel manager
- Event organiser
- Hospitality team leader
- Venue owner
- Catering manager
Hotel Managers in the United Kingdom can expect a salary between £20,000 to £35,000 per year. They can earn upto £20,000, depending on experience.
|Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction|
|Introduction to Hospitality and Revenue Management||00:16:00|
|Business Prospect of the Hospitality Industry||00:13:00|
|An Overview of Hotel Industry||00:17:00|
|The Process of Selection and Recruitment in Hospitality Industry||00:21:00|
|The Process of Development and Training in Hospitality Industry||00:21:00|
|Hospitality Management Operations||00:34:00|
|Management of Service Quality in Hospitality Industry||00:18:00|
|Importance of Revenue Management||00:21:00|
|Key Performance Indicator in Hospitality Revenue Management||00:17:00|
|The Revenue Management||00:21:00|
|The Future of Hospitality Revenue Management in UK||00:21:00|
|Career Prospects in the Hospitality Industry||00:12:00|
|Assignment – Hospitality and Revenue Management: Customer Satisfaction||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.