Ever dreamed of becoming a makeup artist? Then the Makeup Artist Diploma Level 3 course is the best choice for you.
The best selling course is designed for the people who want to pursue the career of a makeup artist. The course starts with the fundamental concepts and finishes with the advanced skills and techniques of makeup.
Throughout the course, you will not only master the makeup skills but also learn the types of skin, face and more so that you can choose which type of makeup will suit top a particular person. The course includes video lessons explaining how to make smoky eyes or apply contouring and more.
Some of the solid reasons for taking the Makeup Artist Diploma Level 3:
- You will gain a solid understanding of makeup techniques and the industry
- Know about the skin type and essential makeup equipment
- Affordable price and easy to understand the module
- Certification that can be judged anytime on the website
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Makeup Artist Diploma Level 3. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99, Printed Hardcopy at £12.99 and both at £19.99.
|What is a Cosmetic?
|Cosmetics – From Tradition to Modernity
|Equipment – Makeup Kits
|Ten-Step Guide to Perfect Makeup
|Special Makeup Applications
|Essential Equipment for the Professional
|Advanced Makeup Applications
|Makeup Basics I
|Makeup Basics II
|Makeup Basics III
|Makeup Basics IV
|Makeup Basics V
|Body Products Basics
|Be Educated On Toxins And Detoxing
|Using Bath Products
|The Latest In Support Garments
|How Looking Great Makes You Feel Great
|Mock Exam- Makeup Artist Diploma Level 3
|Final Exam- Makeup Artist Diploma Level 3
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.