Get your business off the ground by implementing effective marketing strategies. Learn the proven marketing strategies for a successful business by taking this Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business course.
This Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business course delves into the process of developing a successful marketing strategy for your business. The course will teach you the low-cost marketing techniques to reach your goals. From the valuable lectures, you’ll learn about the brand-building process, social media, and online marketing. Finally, you’ll get to know about public relations and advertising to communicate with your target audience and promote sales.
Enrol now and gain the skills to fuel your business growth.
What you will learn from this Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business Course:
- Gain the skills to market your business
- Explore the low-cost marketing techniques
- Be able to develop a marketing strategy for your business
- Know how to build your brand
- Enrich your knowledge of social media and online marketing
- Learn about public relations and advertising
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in small business marketing.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Marketing Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Social Media Marketing
- Product Marketing Manager
The average salary for a Marketing Manager in the United Kingdom is £34,101 per year.
|Marketing Strategies for Small Business|
|Module 01: Marketing Your Business||02:21:00|
|Module 02: Our Marketing Plan||00:36:00|
|Module 03: Low-cost Marketing Techniques||00:48:00|
|Module 04: Developing Your Brand||00:39:00|
|Module 05: Your Website||00:34:00|
|Module 06: Social Media and Online Marketing||01:12:00|
|Module 07: Public Relations and Advertising||00:36:00|
|Module 08: Sales||00:36:00|
|Assignment – Marketing and Advertising Strategies for Small Business||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.