A medical receptionist is responsible for communicating with the doctors and the patients, keeping records, carrying out administrative duties and more. The Medical Receptionist course is designed to equip you with the essential skills to fulfil all these responsibilities. Within no time, it will turn you into a proficient medical receptionist.
The Medical Receptionist course will show you the ins and outs of national medical services. You will comprehend the role and responsibilities of a medical receptionist. The course will teach you how to cope up with a different work environment. You will be able to understand the reception service structure and medical terminologies. The easy to follow modules will introduce you to the law and regulations of the healthcare system.
This comprehensive Medical Receptionist course will also provide lessons on maintaining health and safety in the clinical environment. By the end of the course you achieve the competence and confidence to work as a medical receptionist. Enrol today and start preparing.
What you will learn from this Medical Receptionist course:
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of national health service
- Understand the responsibilities of a medical receptionist
- Get introduced to the reception service structure
- Enrich your knowledge of medical terminologies
- Acquire the skill to work in diverse work settings
- Learn about the healthcare law and regulation
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Medical Receptionist course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Medical Receptionist course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Medical Receptionist course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Medical Receptionist course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Medical Receptionist course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Medical Receptionist
An experienced medical receptionist can earn £26K per year.
|Introduction to Healthcare and Receptionists||00:10:00|
|National Health Services||00:18:00|
|Responsibilities and Skills of Medical Receptionists||00:15:00|
|Personal Grooming and Hygiene||00:18:00|
|Work in Socially Diverse Environment||00:20:00|
|Reception Service Patterns||00:18:00|
|The Hospital Services||00:15:00|
|Health and Safety in Clinical Environment||00:10:00|
|Security Concerns for Receptionists||00:12:00|
|Regulatory Organisations in United Kingdom||00:14:00|
|Healthcare Laws and Regulations||00:16:00|
|Medical Terminology for Receptionists||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Medical Receptionist||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.