The oil and gas industry is never-ending and in high demand. As a result, people entering the field are likely to stay employed throughout their lives. Climb your way towards a fascinating oil and gas management career by taking this Oil and Gas Management Diploma course.
Industries pay millions on large-scale projects in the oil and gas industry. This Oil and Gas Management Diploma course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of oil and gas project management. You’ll learn about energy, economics, and finance in oil and gas. The course content will summarily move on to the crucial stages of oil and gas project management, managing oil and gas pipelines, and project risk analysis. You will discover the challenges faced in the oil and gas industry and explore the strategies to operate in conflict areas.
What you will learn from this Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course:
- Understand the fundamentals of oil and gas management
- Learn how to effectively plan, control and manage projects in the oil and gas industry
- Know about the business of petroleum
- Learn the process of managing oil and gas pipelines
- Enrich your knowledge of project risk analysis
- Be able to manage communication and conflict
- Have a better grasp of oil and gas health and safety
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Oil and Gas Management Diploma Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Oil and Gas Project Manager
- Site General Manager
- Junior Commercial Project Manager
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Domestic Gas Engineer
The average salary of oil and gas project managers in the UK is around £52,000 per year. Entry-level positions start at 34,700 and rise up to a maximum of £60,000.
|Oil and Gas Management Diploma|
|Introduction to Oil and Gas Management||00:15:00|
|Energy, Economics and Finance in Oil and Gas||00:28:00|
|Oil and Gas Project Management||00:35:00|
|Managing Oil and Gas Pipelines||00:36:00|
|Project Risk Analysis||00:28:00|
|Managing Communication and Conflict||00:38:00|
|Oil and Gas Health and Safety||00:36:00|
|Assignment – Oil and Gas Management Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.