As protein is a compulsory element of our daily meal, the poultry farming industry is always in demand. If you are currently looking for a rewarding career, then poultry farming is an excellent option. The Poultry Farming Diploma course will provide you with the essentials of poultry farming. You will be able to acquire the key skill to build a successful poultry business from this course.
The Poultry Farming Diploma course will provide you with an overall understanding of poultry farming. You will learn the nutritional requirements of the stocks. The course will give you an in-depth understanding of different types of diseases and vaccinations. You will receive the knowledge and skills to work in chicken, ducks and turkey farms. This course will provide you with detailed lessons on suitable habitat systems.
Through this informative Poultry Farming Diploma course, you will be able to enrich your understanding of the breeding and incubation process. The course will also give you the ability for keeping records, marketing and controlling pests. This course is the perfect opportunity to develop your framing skills. Enrol the course and start learning.
What you will learn from this Poultry Farming Diploma course:
- Understand the fundamentals of poultry farming
- Enrich your knowledge of poultry nutrition
- Learn about different diseases and vaccinations
- Acquire the skills to work in chicken, ducks and turkey farms
- Grasp the strategies to create a suitable environment for the stocks
- Develop the knowledge and expertise to breed and incubate poultry
- Attain the skills for record-keeping and marketing
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Poultry Farming Diploma course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Poultry Farming
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Poultry Farming Diploma course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Poultry Farming Diploma course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Poultry Farming Diploma course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Poultry Farm Owner
- Poultry Farm Worker
- Poultry Farm Stockperson
- Poultry Sales Specialist
- Farm Industry Worker
The average poultry farm worker salary in the United Kingdom is £19,793 per year or £10.15 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £17,063 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £29,817 per year.
|Module-1: Introduction to Poultry Farming|
|Introduction to Poultry Farming.||00:21:00|
|Module-2: Poultry Nutrition|
|Module-11: Housing and the Environment|
|Housing and the Environment||00:18:00|
|Module-12: Record Keeping, Economics and Marketing|
|Record Keeping, Economics and Marketing||00:23:00|
|Module-13: Insect and Pest Control|
|Insect and Pest Control||00:16:00|
|Module-14: Safety and Awareness|
|Safety and Awareness||00:28:00|
|Assignment – Poultry Farming Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.