Explore the roadmap to becoming an effective commercial manager by taking this Professional Diploma in Commercial Management course. Our in-depth training is loaded with helpful information to give you real insights into commercial management and commercial relationships.
The purpose of this Professional Diploma in Commercial Management course is to strengthen your business management expertise. The training delves into the specifics of commercial relationships, partnerships and agreements, budget management, and cash flow management. It provides valuable lectures on commercial risk management, project management, and customer relationship management. In addition, you will learn to manage the customer life cycle and explore the steps to conduct an effective debt management plan. After successful completion, you will be able to perform commercial management duties effectively and run a business flawlessly.
What you will learn from this Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course:
- Learn the fundamental aspects of commercial management
- Learn about commercial relationships and risk management
- Be able to manage commercial projects
- Have a better grasp of budget management
- Learn the process of cash flow management
- Explore the techniques for negotiation
- Determine the role of shareholders in commercial management
- Be able to manage the customer life cycle
- Learn to conduct an effective loan and debt management plan
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Professional Diploma in Commercial Management Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Commercial Manager
- Commercial Management Accountant
- Commercial Assistant
The average salary for commercial managers in the United Kingdom is around £57,500 per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Commercial Management|
|Introduction to Commercial Management||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Commercial Relationship Part-1|
|Commercial Relationship Part-1||00:16:00|
|Module 03: Commercial Relationship Part-2|
|Commercial Relationship Part-2||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Partnership and Agreements|
|Partnership and Agreements||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Budget Management|
|Module 06: Cash Flow Management Part- 1|
|Cash Flow Management Part 1||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Cash Flow Management Part- 2|
|Cash Flow Management Part- 2||00:23:00|
|Module 08: Negotiation|
|Module 09: Commercial Risk Management|
|Commercial Risk Management||00:27:00|
|Module 10: Commercial Project Management|
|Commercial Project Management||00:27:00|
|Module 11: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-1|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-1||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-2|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Part-2||00:32:00|
|Module 13: Managing Customer Lifecycle|
|Managing Customer Lifecycle||00:24:00|
|Module 14: Roles of Shareholders in Commercial Management|
|Roles of Shareholders in Commercial Management||00:30:00|
|Module 15: Loans and Debts Management|
|Loans and Debts Management||00:26:00|
|Module 16: Commercial Legislations|
|Assignment – Professional Diploma in Commercial Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.