Unveil the secrets to maximise restaurant profits with the course. Here, you’ll find a handy guide on how to make your restaurant more profitable. Whether you are a restaurant owner or looking to start your own restaurant, this Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis course is ideal for you.
Through this Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis course, you’ll get to know how to analyse and maximise your restaurant’s revenue. It will guide you through F&B operations, restaurant positioning and designing concepts, and menu engineering concepts. It will explain the process of restaurant revenue analysis. The course will also discuss the strategic actions based on the menu engineering report and determine how to boost your menu items’ profit. Finally, you’ll learn how to analyse a restaurant’s cost to forecast the benefits.
What you will learn from this Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis Course:
- Learn how to make money in a restaurant business
- Enrich your knowledge of the F&B operations
- Understand the restaurant positioning and designing concepts
- Learn the concept of menu engineering
- Determine the strategic actions based on a menu engineering report
- Get great ideas on cost analysis and management
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in learning how to maximise restaurant profits.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Front Desk Manager
- Conference and Events Planner
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Accommodation Manager
The average salary for Restaurant Managers in the United Kingdom is £26,420 per year.
|Introduction to F&B Operations||00:14:00|
|Restaurant Positioning & Designing Concepts||00:19:00|
|Menu Engineering Concepts Explained||00:11:00|
|Restaurant revenue Analysis|
|Cover & Revenue Analysis||00:19:00|
|Menu Engineering Report|
|Menu Engineering Report||00:12:00|
|Menu Engineering Example||00:08:00|
|Strategic Actions based on menu engineering report||00:13:00|
|Cost Analysis & Management|
|Understanding and Analysing F&B Cost||00:13:00|
|Cost Analysis and Management (Video from our Live Workshop)||00:16:00|
|Assignment – Restaurant Management: Cost & Profit Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.