A retail store manager is responsible for the efficient management of a store. They supervise employees towards maximum efficiency and maintain the store’s budget. This Retail Store Manager course will educate you on the retail management process and show you the route to become a successful retail manager.
The Retail Store Manager course will lead you through the strategic retail planning process. You’ll gain a comprehensive introduction to the concept of retail buying and merchandising, supply chain management and retail psychology. You’ll learn the strategies to keep up with the customers and drive sales. The course will also discuss how to negotiate the right deal with customers and develop store security procedures.
What you will learn from this Retail Store Manager Course:
- Deepen your knowledge of retail management
- Understand the retail strategy
- Explore the elements of retail pricing
- Know about supply chain management in retailing
- Have a solid grasp of the sales process
- Determine the importance of consumer behaviour
- Learn to target customers effectively
- Understand retail psychology
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Retail Store Manager Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Retail Store Manager Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Retail Store Manager Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Retail Store Manager Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Retail Store Manager Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Floor Leader
- Floor Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Retail Management Trainee
- Retail Team Leader
- Service Supervisor
- Team Leader
Retail Managers in the United Kingdom make £47,080 per year on average and can earn up to £61400. The lowest salary for a retail supervisor in the UK is £16,713 per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management|
|Introduction to Retail Management||00:22:00|
|Module 02: Retail Strategy|
|Module 03: Retail Buying and Merchandising|
|Retail Buying and Merchandising||00:17:00|
|Module 04: Retail Pricing|
|Module 05: Supply Chain Management in Retailing|
|Supply Chain Management in Retailing||00:12:00|
|Module 06: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout|
|The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Importance of Consumer Behaviour|
|Importance of Consumer Behaviour||00:12:00|
|Module 08: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively|
|Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively||00:11:00|
|Module 09: The Importance of Communicating with Customers|
|The Importance of Communicating with Customers||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Choosing a Retail Location|
|Choosing a Retail Location||00:14:00|
|Module 11: Retail Psychology|
|Module 12: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers|
|Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers||00:12:00|
|Module 13: Develop Store Security Procedures|
|Develop Store Security Procedures||00:16:00|
|Assignment – Retail Store Manager||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.