Understand the techniques and skills to become a proficient day trader from the Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course. This course will introduce you to the core principles of day trading. You will become skilled enough to manage the risks and make handsome profits.
The Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course will show you the ins and outs of day trading. The engaging lessons will educate you on the basic principles of day trading. You will be able to identify the pros and cons of day trading. This course aims to teach you the essential skills for technical and fundamental analysis. You will gain the expertise to manage risk and understand trading psychology. This valuable course will provide you with a clear understanding of risk-free trading.
This Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course is the ultimate package to build a solid foundation in day trading. Enrol in the course and prepare yourself to establish a flourishing career.
What you will learn from this Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course:
- Get introduced to the basics of day trading
- Understand the pros and cons of day trading
- Acquire the skills for technical analysis and fundamental analysis
- Grasp the ability to manage the risk
- Enrich your knowledge of trading psychology
- Learn the process of risk-free trading practice
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Day Trader
- Stock Broker
- Stock Trader
The highest salary for a Day Trader in the United Kingdom is £119,590 per year. The lowest salary for a Day Trader in the United Kingdom is £21,659 per year.
|Section 01: Basics of Day Trading|
|1.2 Day Trading||00:01:00|
|1.3 Pros and Cons of Day Trading||00:05:00|
|1.4 Buying Vs. Short Selling||00:01:00|
|Section 02: Analysis and Charts|
|2.1 Technical Analysis||00:01:00|
|2.2 Basics of Chart Reading: Styles and Patterns||00:12:00|
|2.3 Getting Started with Candlesticks||00:04:00|
|2.4 Level-2, Times and Sales||00:08:00|
|2.5 Chart Indicators||00:07:00|
|2.6 Fundamental Analysis||00:04:00|
|Section 03: Trading Psychology|
|3.1 Controlling Emotions||00:06:00|
|3.2 Managing Risk||00:05:00|
|3.3 Placing a Trade||00:07:00|
|Section 04: Trading Practice|
|4.1 Trading Platform||00:30:00|
|4.2 Risk Free Trading Practice||00:07:00|
|Assignment – Stock Market: Day Trading Strategies||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.