Enrol in our Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma course to launch your career as an engineer. Engineers are experts who create, develop, analyse, manufacture, and test machines, complex systems, buildings, gadgets, and materials to meet functional objectives and requirements while keeping practicality, regulation, safety, and cost in mind.
The Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma is the definitive educational program on sustainable energy, aiming to enlighten students with their expertise. Guiding you through the fundamentals to more specialized issues, this course covers everything you need to know about energy sustainability and much more.
This course will mainly focus on different types of sustainable energies like solar, wind, bio energy, geothermal energy, etc. It will also shed some light on the future of sustainable energy in the UK. Rest assured, by taking this Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma Course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the subject.
What you will learn from this Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma Course:
- Basic knowledge on various types of sustainable energy
- Renewable energy and its impact on the environment
- Sustainable Development
- The Future of Renewable Energy in the UK
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Civil Engineers
- Chemical Equipment Operators
- Control and Valve Installers and Repairers. …
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technicians
- Construction and Building Inspectors
Salaries for consulting civil engineers typically begin around £23,500 and rise to £26,500 after two years of professional experience. Salary for non-members is typically around £30,450. Members of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) earn about £50,000 on average.
|Module 01: An Introduction to Sustainable Energy|
|An Introduction to Sustainable Energy||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Solar Energy: Thermal|
|Solar Energy: Thermal||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Solar Energy: Photovoltaics|
|Solar Energy: Photovoltaics||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Wind Energy|
|Module 05: Bioenergy|
|Module 06: Geothermal Energy|
|Module 07: Tidal Energy|
|Module 08: Environmental Impacts: A Global and Regional Assessment|
|Environmental Impacts: A Global and Regional Assessment||00:24:00|
|Module 09: Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development|
|Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development||00:22:00|
|Module 10: The Future of Renewable Energy in the UK into the 2020s and Beyond|
|The Future of Renewable Energy in the UK into the 2020s and Beyond||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Sustainable Energy and Development Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.