When it comes to trading, the more patterns you will know, the better your performance will become. The Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course is here to help you learn about the valuable Candlestick pattern. It will show you all the essentials and help you become competent in this area.
The Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course will equip you with a practical understanding of Candlestick patterns. Here, you will get familiarised with the structure of Candlestick. The course will help you enrich your understanding of Dragonfly Doji and Gravestone Doji. You will be able to comprehend the core principles of Candlestick charts. The highly informative modules will educate you on reversal candlestick patterns. In addition, you will grasp the gap close reversal strategies.
This comprehensive Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course will provide you with vital skills and knowledge for Candlestick pattern analysis. You will become competent in this area and also earn a valuable certificate from this course. Enrol today and boost your career.
What you will learn from this Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course:
- Familiarise yourself with the anatomy of Candlestick
- Enrich your knowledge of Candlestick charts
- Understand the principles of Dragonfly Doji and Gravestone Doji
- Learn about reversal candlestick patterns
- Know about morning and evening star pattern
- Get introduced the gap close reversal strategies
- Understand the concept of Hammer and Hanging man Candles
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stock Broker
- Stock Trader
In the United Kingdom, a stockbroker can earn £24k per year at the beginning of their career; with experience, this number can rise upto £119k per year. Thus, the average salary for a stockbroker is around £40k per year.
|Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis|
|Module 01: Candlestick Charts||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Anatomy of Candlesticks||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Supply and Demand||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Support and Resistance||00:12:00|
|Module 05: Standard Doji Candlesticks||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Dragonfly Doji||00:03:00|
|Module 07: Gravestone Doji||00:06:00|
|Module 08: Reversal Candlestick Patterns- Engulfing Candles||00:08:00|
|Module 09: Morning and Evening Star Patterns||00:09:00|
|Module 10: Hammer and Hanging Man Candles||00:07:00|
|Module 11: Continuation Candlestick Pattern: Mat Hold||00:05:00|
|Module 12: Continuation Candlestick Pattern: 3 Method Pattern||00:06:00|
|Module 13: Candlestick Gaps||00:03:00|
|Module 14: Gap Close Reversal Strategy||00:05:00|
|Module 15: Trading Platform||00:30:00|
|Module 16: Trading Practise||00:07:00|
|Assignment – Trading and Financing: Candlestick Pattern Analysis||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.