It’s essential to keep your bike well-maintained and serviced. Routine maintenance makes bikes safer to ride. Whether you want to keep your bike in good working order or work in two-wheeler servicing, this course is ideal for you. Learn to repair and maintain two-wheelers by taking this Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance course.
Our in-depth training will take you through two-wheeler fundamentals and teach you about motorcycle maintenance and repair. You will learn about engine cooling and lubrication and explore how ignition systems work. The course also includes valuable information on wheels, tires, and brakes maintenance and provides a comprehensive overview of repairing chains and gears. In addition, you will learn to clean, set up and store bikes and fix common bike problems with just a few handy tools.
What you will learn from this Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course:
- Learn the fundamentals of motorcycle maintenance
- Have a better grasp of an engine, engine knowledge and lubrication
- Explore how fuel and ignition systems work
- Know how to troubleshoot bikes
- Have a better understanding of wheels, tires and brakes maintenance
- Identify how the steering system works
- Learn how to clean, set up and store bikes
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Motorbike maintenance engineers and technicians
- Regular bike maintenance workers
- Bike shop staff
- Bike enthusiasts
- Specialist engineers
Motorcycle technicians in the United Kingdom earn £12.500 per year on average. However, they can make around £22,000 and £28,000 per year, depending on experience.
|Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance|
|Introduction to Two Wheelers – An UK Perspective||00:32:00|
|Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance||00:11:00|
|Engine, Engine Cooling & Lubrication||00:24:00|
|Ignition & Suspension||00:13:00|
|Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems||00:20:00|
|Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance||00:17:00|
|Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage||00:11:00|
|Know Your Bike||00:15:00|
|Regular Bike Maintenance||00:29:00|
|The Chain & Gears||00:38:00|
|The Steering System||00:15:00|
|Pedals and Drivetrain||00:22:00|
|Assignment – Two Wheeler Servicing and Motorbike Maintenance||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.