It requires a lot of skills and knowledge to handle an emergency. That is why before starting your career in the ambulance and emergency sector, you must train yourself. The Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course will provide you with adequate training. You will achieve the competence and confidence to work in this sector.
The Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course is designed to equip you with essential knowledge and skills to become a competent ambulance assistant. From the easy to digest modules, you will learn the fundamental skills to provide paediatric first aid for common illnesses and injuries. You will grasp the skills to perform CPR. The course curriculum also includes lessons on fire safety measures, manual handling and ambulance maintenance.
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course is the perfect place to train yourself. Join the course and take a step closer to becoming a proficient ambulance care assistant.
What you will learn from this Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course:
- Familiarise yourself with the basics of ambulance care
- Understand the fundamentals of paediatric first aid
- Learn the skills to provide paediatric first aid for common illnesses, injuries and incidents
- Know the techniques of performing CPR
- Grasp an understanding of the fire safety measures
- Enrich your knowledge of manual handling
- Learn the fundamentals of ambulance maintenance
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Ambulance Care Assistant
- Emergency Care Assistant
- Patient Liaison Officer
- First Aider
The highest salary for an ambulance care assistant in the United Kingdom is £27k per year. The pay starts from £17k per year, and the average amount is £27k per year.
|Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant|
|Basics of Ambulance Care||00:19:00|
|Paediatric First Aid@||00:17:00|
|Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents||00:37:00|
|Loss of Responsiveness and CPR||00:19:00|
|Manual Handling Hazards and Injuries||00:35:00|
|Assignment – Ambulance and Emergency Care Assistant17||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.