Building a solid foundation in business analysis will provide you with many opportunities. It will help you establish a secure career with a high salary and other lucrative benefits. The Business Analyst Training course will teach you the vital skills to join this sector. It will help you elevate your resume and build a brilliant career.
The Business Analyst Training course will show you the ins and outs of business analysis. From this course, you will learn the basic principles of business statistics. The highly informative modules will show you the techniques of data analysis. You will get a clear understanding of the continuous distribution and sampling distributions. The easy-to-follow modules will provide you with adequate skills for hypothesis testing.
Through this Business Analyst Training course, you will learn about the Chi-square distribution and understand the process of correlation analysis. This comprehensive course will ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and ability required for business analysis. Enrol in the course and boost your employability.
What you will learn from this Business Analyst Training course:
- Understand the fundamentals of business statistics
- Learn the essential skills for data analysis
- Enrich your understanding of the continuous distribution and sampling distributions
- Know the steps of hypothesis testing with one sample and two samples
- Learn about the Chi-square distribution
- Acquire the expertise for correlation analysis
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Business Analyst Training course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Business Analyst Training course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Business Analyst Training course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Business Analyst Training course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Business Analyst Training course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Analyst
- Functional Analyst
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Usability Analyst
- Business Consultant
Starting salaries for business analysts is around £40,000 per year in the United Kingdom. The average salary is £48,000 per year, and an experienced business analyst can earn up to £63,000 per year.
|Business Analyst Training|
|Module 1: Statistics Fundamentals||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Data Analysis||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Probability||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Random Variables and Discrete Distributions||00:25:00|
|Module 5: Continuous Distributions||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Sampling Distributions||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Confidence Interval||00:35:00|
|Module 8: Hypothesis Testing with One Sample||00:25:00|
|Module 9: Hypothesis Testing with Two Samples||00:15:00|
|Module 10: The Chi-Square Distribution||00:25:00|
|Module 11: F Distribution and One-Way ANOVA||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Correlation analysis||00:20:00|
|Module 13: Simple Linear Regression Analysis||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Business Analyst Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.