The majority of people in today’s world are fitness freaks. Therefore, the demand for fitness businesses is rising by degrees. If you wish to grow your fitness business and keep your clients happy, the Fitness Business Marketing course is all you need. This course will teach you effective fitness marketing strategies to promote your business and drive new customers.
Through this Fitness Business Marketing course, you’ll learn the strategies to reach your ideal clients for successful marketing. The training will walk you through understanding your value proposition for improved customer engagement. You’ll pick up valuable information on value proposition testing to improve conversion rates. Besides, you’ll get clear ideas on client avatar creation. The course will also teach you how to create brand value and effective advertisements to get more business. Finally, you’ll learn the top techniques to promote your personal training business and get more clients.
Enrol today and take your fitness business to the next level!
What you will learn from this Fitness Business Marketing Course:
- Learn how to become successful in the fitness business industry
- Understand your own value proposition
- Learn to test your value proposition
- Understand the process of client avatar creation
- Know how to apply effective marketing strategies to reach your ideal clients
- Be able to create brand value
- Strength your skills to provide effective coaching and training
- Learn about the principles of persuasion
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Fitness Business Marketing Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested to gain skills in Fitness Business Marketing
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Fitness Business Marketing Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Fitness Business Marketing Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Fitness Business Marketing Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Fitness Coach
- Online fitness coaching business owner
- Health Coach
- Life Coach
- Online course editor
- Online fitness tutor
The average salary for a fitness coach in the United Kingdom is £17,132 per year.
|Fitness Business Marketing|
|Module 1: Understanding your own value proposition.||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Testing you Value Proposition||00:15:00|
|Module 3: What does your client Avatar look like? Client Avatar Creation (CAC)||00:40:00|
|Module 4: Where does your Avatar hang out? You need to hang out with them||00:10:00|
|Module 5: How much can your Avatar afford? – create a price list & know your prices!||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Creating Value & your Brand, make your Avatar need you||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Where do you attract clients?||00:30:00|
|Module 8: Ways to Get Yourself Noticed||01:00:00|
|Module 9: Top Tips for Building you Fitness Business||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Closing the deal & the principles of persuasion.||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Teaching Classes and Personal Training Online||00:20:00|
|Module 12: Keeping clients happy and wanting more||00:05:00|
|Assignment – Fitness Business Marketing||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.