Learn the business development techniques for rapid business growth by taking this Business Development and Productivity Techniques course. This course will thoroughly introduce you to business development strategies and explain why they are essential to business.
Implementing business development strategies will help you position your business to be successful. Through this Business Development and Productivity Techniques course, you will get a glimpse of how to create a winning position for your business and maintain it. You’ll gain the relevant skills in positioning and pricing, selling and negotiating, team building and productivity, and strategic planning. In addition, you will learn how to establish your business for solid market positioning and explore the steps to achieve sustainable development.
What you will learn from this Business Development and Productivity Techniques Course:
- Explore the successful business development and productivity techniques
- Learn about the positioning and pricing strategies
- Gain essential skills in selling and negotiating
- Learn how to maintain a position in the market
- Enrich your knowledge of team building and productivity
- Know the process of strategic planning
- Gain an excellent understanding of sustainable development
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Business Development and Productivity Techniques Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in learning the business development and productivity techniques.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Business Development and Productivity Techniques Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Business Development and Productivity Techniques Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Business Development and Productivity Techniques Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Manager
The average salary for Business Development Managers in the United Kingdom is £42,500 per year.
|Business Development and Productivity Techniques|
|Module 01: Overview||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Positioning and Pricing||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Marketing||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Selling and Negotiating||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Request for Proposals (RFPs)||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Project Management||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Team Building and Productivity||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Strategic-Planning||00:15:00|
|Module 09: Business Definition of Sustainable Development||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Steps to Attain Sustainable Development||01:00:00|
|Module 11: Roles of the Management and Leadership||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Business Development and Productivity Techniques||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.