Work your way towards a lucrative online coaching business with this course. This Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course will guide you in every possible way to build a robust virtual fitness business.
Through this Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course, you’ll discover how to sell your fitness products and programs online. In addition, you’ll get to know what fitness business model is right for your business and how to reach your ideal coaching clients. The course will also guide you through creating your first fitness product and setting smart marketing goals. Finally, you’ll expl ore the essential steps to boost website traffic and gain relevant skills in affiliate marketing.
What you will learn from this Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course:
- Get a thorough overview of the fitness business models
- Be able to refine your business idea
- Know how to create your fitness information product
- Learn to create an excellent workout routine and diet plan based on your clients’ needs
- Get to know about the most common marketing mistakes
- Understand how to drive traffic to your website
- Enrich your knowledge of affiliate marketing
- Gain the skills to deal with challenging clients
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in starting their own online fitness business.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Fitness Business – Products Selling, Marketing & Coaching Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Online coaching business owner
- Affiliate marketer
- Personal trainer
- Internet marketer
- Health Coach
- Life Coach
- Online course editor
- Online fitness coach
Online Fitness Coaches earn £40-£50 per hour in the United Kingdom.
|Who this course is for
|What you will learn
|Fitness Business Models
|Fitness Business Models Overview
|The Coaching Business Model
|Selling Products Business Model
|Affiliate Marketing Business Model
|Refining Your Business Idea
|The First Steps
|Finding The Right Fitness Niche
|How To Identify The Ideal Coaching Client
|How To Identify Your Clients Pain Points
|How To Become An Expert
|Creating Your First Product
|Understand What You Are Selling
|Creating Your First Fitness Information Product
|MVP – Minimal Viable Product
|Creating Your First Workout Routine / Diet Plan
|Writing Your First Fitness eBook
|Recording Your First Fitness Video Course
|Creating A Coaching Offer
|Selling & Marketing Fundamentals
|Most Common Fitness Marketing Mistakes
|Setting SMART Marketing Goals
|Crafting A Stong Marketing Message
|Selling & Marketing Strategies
|Choosing The Right Marketing Channel
|Email Marketing For Your Product
|How To Build An Email List
|Your First Autoresponder Series
|How To Build The Perfect Lead Magnet
|How To Use WordPress For Your Fitness Business
|Building A Landing Page
|Building A Thank You Page
|Driving Traffic To Your Site
|Starting A Niche Youtube Channel
|Keyword Research For Youtube
|My Youtube Content Strategy
|How To Set Up Your First Lead Ad In Facebook
|Affiliate Marketing 3 lectures
|Affiliate Marketing Overview
|Writing Blog Posts With Affiliate Links
|Making Affiliate Sales With Youtube Videos
|Online Business Motivation
|How To Deal With Difficult Customers / Clients
|How To Deal With Email Overload
|How To Develop The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur
|How To Not Lose Track Of Your Business Goals
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.