Kickstart your career as a Compliance Professional by enroling into our Compliance and Business Risk Management course. A Risk Compliance Manager coordinates the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures established by the agencies that regulate the company. Compliance Managers apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments.
The Compliance and Business Risk Management (CRM) course is the ultimate educational program on Compliance and Risk assessment for the business, designed to enlighten learners with the knowledge they have. Walking you through the fundamentals to more specialized topics covers everything you would like to understand about Compliance Risk Management (CRM) and far more.
In this course, you will learn about Compliance Management System (CMS), compliance audit, ethics, types of risk and risk management process. Moreover, with this Compliance Risk Management Course, you’ll get to understand the ins and outs of the subject.
What you learn from this Compliance and Business Risk Management Course:
- A brief idea on Compliance
- Overview of the five basic elements of compliance
- Compliance Management System (CMS) and its uses
- Procedure of Compliance Auditing
- Compliance and Ethics
- Risk and Types of Risk
- A Comprehensive idea on Risk Management
- Risk Management Process
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Compliance and Business Risk Management training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Compliance and Business Risk Management.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of Compliance and Business Risk Management, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Compliance and Business Risk Management. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Compliance and Business Risk Management course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Compliance Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Coordinator
- Compliance Assistant
The average risk compliance manager salary in the United Kingdom is £52,500 per year or £26.92 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £42,500 per year while most experienced workers make up to £72,984 per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Compliance|
|Introduction to Compliance||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Five basic elements of compliance|
|Five basic elements of compliance||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Compliance Management System (CMS)|
|Compliance Management System (CMS)||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Compliance Audit|
|Module 05: Compliance and Ethics|
|Compliance and Ethics||00:26:00|
|Module 06: Risk and Types of Risk|
|Risk and Types of Risk||00:25:00|
|Module 07: Introduction to Risk Management|
|Introduction to Risk Management||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Risk Management Process|
|Risk Management Process||00:18:00|
|Assignment – Compliance and Business Risk Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.