If you have a true passion for a career in computer programming, this course will help you every step of the way to turn your passion into a lucrative profession. Gain the relevant skills in computer programming and coding with our in-depth Computer Programming and Coding course.
The Computer Programming and Coding course will thoroughly introduce you to computer fundamentals. It will gently take you through computer programming core concepts, the basics of programming language and job statistics. In addition, you’ll have a firm grasp of the essential components of the programming language, such as variables, probability functions, data blocks and programming statements. The course will also provide you with an overview of a programmer’s tasks and finding the right programming career that is a good fit for your skills.
What you will learn from this Computer Programming and Coding Course:
- Learn the computer fundamentals
- Strengthen your knowledge of the operating systems and applications
- Gain an excellent understanding of computer programming
- Get started with the basic programming language
- Determine what does a programmer do
- Learn to use the various programming statements
- Explore what jobs can you do with computer programming
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Computer Programming and Coding Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Computer Programming and Coding Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Computer Programming and Coding Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Computer Programming and Coding Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Computer Programming and Coding Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Software Developer
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Web Developer
- Computer Scientist
- Game Developer
- SQL Developer
The average salary for Programmers in the UK is £57,500 per year.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101||01:00:00|
|WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?||00:30:00|
|What a Programmer Does||01:00:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE||01:00:00|
|UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Language||00:30:00|
|BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components@||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|JOB STATISTICS AT A GLANCE|
|How to Find A Great Job After Graduation||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Fundamentals of Computer-Programming with C+||00:00:00|
|Assignment – Computer Programming and Coding||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.