Customers are the fuel of any organisation; that is why they must receive the utmost attention and the best services. Therefore, if you desire to enter the CRM sector, you have to acquire the ability to meet the needs of the customers and deal with their complaints calmly. The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course is here to help you out. It will provide you with the essential skills and knowledge to provide quality services.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course will introduce you to the fundamentals of customer relationship management. Through this course, you will learn about the strategies used in CRM. The easy-to-follow modules will educate you on CRM databases and data analysis. From this course, you will pick up the essential skills to establish a good relationship with the customers. In addition, you will acquire the competence to face customer complaints with professionalism.
This comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course is the ultimate package to build the expertise to work in the CRM department. Enrol in the course now and kickstart your career.
What you will learn from this Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course:
- Understand the fundamentals of customer relationship management
- Learn the strategies used in CRM
- Acquire the skills for CRM data analysis
- Grasp the techniques to strengthen customer relationship
- Build the confidence to deal with customer complaints
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Customers relationship Officer
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
- Support assistant
The highest salary for a customer relations officer in the United Kingdom is £26K per year. The average salary is £26K, and the lowest salary for a customer relations officer in the United Kingdom is £17k per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)|
|Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)||00:22:00|
|Module 02: CRM Fundamentals|
|Module 03: CRM Strategies|
|Module 04: Data Analysis in CRM|
|Data Analysis in CRM||00:28:00|
|Module 05: CRM Databases|
|Module 06: Deepening Customer Relationship|
|Deepening Customer Relationship||00:23:00|
|Module 07: Handling Customer Complaints|
|Handling Customer Complaints||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Future of CRM|
|Future of CRM||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Diploma||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.