Working as a customer service executive is gratifying. The skills you develop in the field can be applied to whatever career path you choose. Furthermore, you can get an attractive compensation package. If you want to capitalise on this opportunity, take this Customer Service Executive Diploma course and explore the path to land your customer executive position.
Exceptional customer service helps double the revenue and leads to successful business growth. This Customer Service Executive Diploma course will equip you with the fundamental skills to deliver excellent customer service. You’ll learn to interact with many customers and address their needs. The course will walk you through providing in-person customer service, phone customer, and electronic customer service. You’ll grasp the skills to solve customer concerns and take every necessary step to meet customer demands.
What you will learn from this Customer Service Executive Diploma Course:
- Determine your role as a customer service executive
- Be able to identify and address customer needs
- Learn to generate business returns
- Be able to provide in-person customer service
- Know how to provide customer service over the phone
- Grasp the skills required to provide electronic customer service
- Learn to deal with demanding customers
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Customer Service Executive Diploma Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Customer Service Executive Diploma Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Customer Service Executive Diploma Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Customer Service Executive Diploma Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Customer Service Executive Diploma Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Customer Care Executive
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Adviser
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Care Operator
- Customer Care Representative
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Service Associate
The average salary for customer executive jobs in the United Kingdom is £21,000 per year.
|Customer Service Executive Diploma
|Who We Are and What We Do
|Establishing Your Attitude
|Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs
|Generating Return Business
|In-Person Customer Service
|Giving Customer Service over the Phone
|Providing Electronic Customer Service
|Recovering Difficult Customers
|Understanding When to Escalate
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.