There are countless benefits of solar energy over fossil fuels. They are safer for the environment and minimise the adverse effects of electricity. A solar grid system is cost-effective and easy to maintain. Learn the techniques to create your own solar-powered energy system by taking this Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management course.
There’s always room for growth in solar energy careers. Moreover, the starting pay is highly competitive. This GRID Solar Energy Management course diploma will prepare you for a rewarding career in the relevant field. Through this course, you’ll learn about the solar system components. The training will provide valuable information on off-grid and on-grid solar-energy power systems installation procedures. In addition, you’ll learn about the various features and applications for PV systems. The course will also introduce you to SketchUp tools and enhance your knowledge of PV system design.
What you will learn from this Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management Course:
- Enrich your knowledge solar energy
- Get detailed information on solar energy components
- Learn about solar panels
- Understand the design stage and installation procedure
- Learn how to work with SketchUp tools
- Explore how to design a system with PVSYST
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in grid solar energy management.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Graduate Energy Specialist
- Solar Energy Project Coordinator
- Solar PV Engineering Manager
The average salary for a Graduate Energy Specialist in the United Kingdom is £27,638 per year.
|See What You Will learn||00:02:00|
|What is Solar Energy||00:02:00|
|Power & Units||00:03:00|
|The Components of the System (Detailed Explanation)|
|Peak Sun Hours and Shading Effect||00:04:00|
|Design Stage & Installation Procedure|
|Design Steps Part 1||00:05:00|
|Design Steps part 2||00:08:00|
|SketchUp Tools part 1||00:07:00|
|SketchUp Tools part 2||00:06:00|
|Skelion Plugin For PV Panels Integration||00:09:00|
|Design A system||00:07:00|
|Introduction to PVSYST||00:08:00|
|Design a System with PVSYST||00:04:00|
|Pricing, Payback Period, Technical and Financial Reports|
|Technical & Finanical Reports||00:04:00|
|Assignment – Diploma in GRID Solar Energy Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.