Explore what makes a great event planner with the course. Through this Event Planning and Coordinating course, you’ll get a glimpse of how to plan and execute a successful event. On top of that, this course serves as a stepping stone for a lucrative event planning business.
This comprehensive Event Planning and Coordinating course will equip you with the event planning skills to deliver high-quality events for your clients. The training will guide you through the steps for successful event planning. You will be familiar with the types of events and explore the fundamentals of event management. By the end of the course, you will be aware of the roles and responsibilities of an event planner and have the confidence to deliver excellent event planning services. Enrol right now!
What you will learn from this Event Planning and Coordinating Course:
- Gain the relevant skills in event planning
- Know about the types of events
- Learn the steps for planning an event
- Enrich your knowledge of table manners and table settings
- Explore the fundamentals of event management
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Event Planning and Coordinating Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in event planning and coordinating.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Event Planning and Coordinating Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Event Planning and Coordinating Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Event Planning and Coordinating Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Wedding Planner
- Event Planner
- Event Coordinator
- Event Manager
- Special Events Coordinator
- Party Planner
The average salary for an Event Planner in the United Kingdom is £24,321 per year.
|Event Planning and Coordinating|
|Steps for Planning an Event||02:24:00|
|Invitations, Greetings, and Dress Code||01:09:00|
|Table Manners and Table Settings||01:51:00|
|What is Event Management||01:48:00|
|Types of Events||01:57:00|
|Assignment – Event Planning and Coordinating||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.