From providing security to managing rental income, a social housing officer must fulfil a wide range of tasks. Without proper training, these tasks can become complicated and tiring. The Housing Management & Maintenance Training course will provide you with adequate training to carry out the responsibilities. From this course, you will gain the expertise of a proficient social housing officer.
The Housing Management & Maintenance Training course will show you the ins and outs of social housing. From this informative course, you will learn the steps for managing rental income and arrears. The easy-to-follow modules will educate you on the maintenance, safety, and security of social housing. You will be able to improve your management, organisation and communication skills. It will teach you the strategies of dealing with anti-social behaviour within the housing.
Through this Housing Management & Maintenance Training course, you will also receive a clear understanding of the role of residents in social housing. This course will provide you with the competence and confidence to manage social housing without any glitches. Enrol in the course and start climbing the career ladder.
What you will learn from this Housing Management & Maintenance Training course:
- Understand the basic concept of social housing
- Learn the skills for managing rental incomes and arrears
- Enrich your time management, organisational, and communication skills
- Grasp effective negotiation techniques
- Understand how to keep the properties well-maintenance, safe and secure
- Know the resident involvement in social housing
- Acquire the skills to deal with anti-social behaviour
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this Course for:
This Housing Management & Maintenance Training course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Housing Management & Maintenance Training course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Housing Management & Maintenance Training course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Housing Management & Maintenance Training course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Housing Management & Maintenance Training course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Housing Officer
- Area Manager
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Supported Housing worker
The starting salary of a housing officer in the United Kingdom starts from £25,000 per year. The average amount is £31,000, and a senior housing officer can earn up to £47,00 per year.
|Housing Management & Maintenance Training
|Introduction to Social Housing
|Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
|Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
|Managing Rental Income and Arrears
|Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
|Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
|Resident Involvement in Social Housing
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.