HR audits are responsible for finding and eliminating the weak spots of an organisation. It plays a significant role in the betterment of the organisation. Therefore, every company is ready to pay a substantial amount to the professionals in this sector. The HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course is here to equip you with the skills to carry out the responsibilities and secure a promising career in this industry.
The HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course will teach you the ins and outs of HR audits. In this course, you will learn the HR audits procedures. The course will enrich your understanding of the employee recruitment and selection process. You will acquire the key skills to take HR audit interviews. This comprehensive course will show you the techniques of reporting audits outcomes.
Through this HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course, you will get introduced to the UK internal audit standards. The modules will provide you with valuable information on employee training and development. Enrol in the course today if you desire to establish a promising career in the relevant industry.
What you will learn from this HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course:
- Get introduced to the basics of HR audits
- Familiarise yourself with the procedure of HR audits
- Understand the employee recruitment and selection process
- Develop the skills to conduct HR audits interviews
- Build the expertise to report audit outcome
- Learn about the UK internal audit standards
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- HR specific auditor
- Internal auditor
- Quality standards inspector
- Human Resources
The average auditor salary in the United Kingdom is £38,986 per year or £19.99 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £26,249 per year while most experienced workers make up to £55,000 per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to HR Audit|
|Introduction to HR Audit||00:19:00|
|Module 02: HR Audit Procedures|
|HR Audit Procedures||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure|
|Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure||00:38:00|
|Module 04: Employee Training and Development Process|
|Employee Training and Development Process||00:25:00|
|Module 05: HR Audit Interviews|
|HR Audit Interviews||00:27:00|
|Module 06: Reporting HR Audit Outcome|
|Reporting HR Audit Outcome||00:26:00|
|Module 07: UK Internal Audit Standards|
|UK Internal Audit Standards||00:27:00|
|Assignment – HR Audit: Employee Recruitment and Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.