The HR administration maintains harmony between the company and the employees. It ensures the employees receive the essential facilities and also helps them improve their performances. If you want to become an integral part of a company, then an HR administrator is the perfect job for you. The HR – Human Resource Administrator course will teach you the knowledge and skills to enter this sector and establish a promising career.
The HR – Human Resource Administrator course will introduce you to the fundamentals of HR administration. Through this course, you will learn about the principles of motivation. The modules will provide you with valuable information on individual behaviour and group behaviour. You will acquire the expertise to improve quality and productivity. From this comprehensive course, you will enrich your knowledge of job enrichment principles.
This HR – Human Resource Administrator course will show you the strategies of employee development. You will become skilled in managing conflict and change. This course is an excellent opportunity to build your competence in HR administration. Enrol now and kick-start your career as an HR administrator.
What you will learn from this HR – Human Resource Administrator course:
- Enrich your understanding of individual behaviour and group behaviour
- Learn the techniques of quality and productivity improvement
- Deepen your knowledge of the job enrichment principles
- Know the importance and the methods of employee development
- Build the skills to manage conflict and change
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This HR – Human Resource Administrator course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the HR – Human Resource Administrator course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the HR – Human Resource Administrator course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the HR – Human Resource Administrator course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This HR – Human Resource Administrator course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- HR Administrator
- HR Advisor
- HR Managers
The average salary of an HR administrator in the United Kingdom is £23,000 per year. The lowest rate is £21,000 per year while the highest is £29,000.
|Effective Human Resource Administration Overview
|Effective HR Administration
|Fundamentals of Motivation
|Motivation – What is it
|The Need Hierarchy
|The Two-Factor Theory
|The Practical Side of Rewards
|Opinions Really Count
|Definition of a Group
|Stages of Group Development
|The Informal Organization
|Nature of Informal Organization
|Benefits of Informal Organization
|Technology and People at Work
|Productivity and Quality Improvement
|Job Redesign and Job Enrichment
|Work in America
|Job Enrichment Principles
|Challenges in Job Design
|Fundamentals of Leadership
|Nature of Leadership
|The Next Decade
|Developing, Appraising, and Rewarding Employees
|Integrating the Dimensions
|Communicating for Effectiveness
|Managing Conflict and Change
|Nature of Conflict
|Nature of Change
|Human Relations in Global Business
|Participation and Communication
|Certificate and Transcript
|Order Your Certificates or Transcripts
No Reviews found for this course.