If you are a small business owner or want to launch your startup business, learning the marketing strategies is crucial for your business success. Learn to grow your small business off the ground with marketing by taking this Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses course.
The Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses course will teach you the tactics and techniques to market your small business. Here, you’ll learn to set marketing goals and explore the steps for a successful brand-building process. The course will explain the concept of branding, brand experience process, and brand vision and mission. In addition, it will provide you with valuable insights into brand archetypes and their significance in a business. Our in-depth training will also explain the process of creating a strong brand personality that’ll reflect your business goals.
Enrol today and thrive in the competitive business world as a small business owner.
What you will learn from this Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course:
- Deepen your understanding of branding
- Learn about the brand building process
- Understand the brand experience process
- Learn to develop a unique brand identity
- Be able to define your brand mission and vision
- Explore the steps to create a strong brand personality
- Know about brand archetypes
- Explore the art of logo design and colours
- Learn the art of brand photography
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Business Owner
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Associate
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Coordinator
The average salary of Marketing Executives in the UK is £20,000 to 30,000 per year. Senior marketing executives can earn around £30,000- £45,000.
|Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses|
|1. 7 Goals and 5 Steps to Building Your Successful Brand||00:05:00|
|2. What Is Branding?||00:03:00|
|3. Brand Experience Process||00:05:00|
|4. Price Competition Vs Branding Strategy||00:07:00|
|5. Deciding Your Brand Type||00:03:00|
|6. Designing Your Brand Strategy||00:06:00|
|7. Creating a Strong USP For a Specific Audience||00:10:00|
|8. Define Your Brand Vision and Mission||00:04:00|
|9. Communicate Through a Meaningful Story||00:05:00|
|10. Understanding Consumers’ Desires and Needs||00:03:00|
|11. Creating A Strong Brand Personality||00:02:00|
|12. Brands Archetypes: 1.Innocent – 2.Explorer – 3.Sage||00:04:00|
|13. Brands Archetypes: 4.Hero – 5.Outlaw – 6.Caregiver||00:04:00|
|14. Brands Archetypes: 7.Magician – 8.Ruler – 9.Regular Brand||00:04:00|
|15. Brands Archetypes: 10. Creator – 11.Lover – 12.Jester||00:04:00|
|16. The Art Of Logo Design and Colors||00:07:00|
|17. The Art of Brand Photography||00:03:00|
|18. Putting It All Together: Case Study – Honest Tea||00:03:00|
|19. Bonus: 11 Core Principles For Creating Successful Brands||00:07:00|
|20. Congrats, You Made It To The End!||00:01:00|
|Assignment – Marketing Strategy For Small Businesses||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.