Whether in your professional life or your personal life, negotiation skills are always helpful. These skills will increase your employability in the real estate industry, sales sector, legal sector and more. The Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course is here to equip you with this highly beneficial skill set. From this course, you will pick up the confidence and expertise to negotiate in any situation.
The Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course will provide you with the tips and tricks of successful negotiation. From the highly informative modules, you will understand the basic principles for negotiation. You will be able to identify the key negotiation stages. The course will teach you how to navigate negotiation positions. You will acquire the skills to influence others and turn challenging situations in your favour.
This Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course will equip you with the essential skills to negotiate successfully and reach a profitable agreement. Enrol in the course and add a valuable skill set to your resume.
What you will learn from this Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course:
- Familiarise yourself with the basic principles of negotiation
- Understand the vital negotiation stages
- Learn how to locate negotiation positions
- Acquire the skills to influence others
- Grasp the competence to drive a challenging situation to your advantage
- Master the essential negotiation skills
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in the Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Negotiation: Negotiation Techniques course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stakeholder Manager
- Sales Manager
- Estate Agent
- Event Planner
The highest salary for a Stakeholder Manager in the United Kingdom is £69,622 per year. The lowest salary for a Stakeholder Manager in the United Kingdom is £30,808 per year.
|Module One: Understanding Negotiation|
|Module Two: Getting Prepared|
|Module Three: Laying the Groundwork|
|Laying the Groundwork||00:12:00|
|Module Four: Phase One — Exchanging Information|
|Phase One — Exchanging Information||00:08:00|
|Module Five: Phase Two — Bargaining|
|Phase Two — Bargaining||00:08:00|
|Module Six: About Mutual Gain|
|About Mutual Gain||00:14:00|
|Module Seven: Phase Three — Closing|
|Phase Three — Closing||00:07:00|
|Module Eight: Dealing with Difficult Issues|
|Dealing with Difficult Issues||00:11:00|
|Module Nine: Negotiating Outside the Boardroom|
|Negotiating Outside the Boardroom||00:08:00|
|Module Ten: Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else|
|Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else||00:07:00|
|Assignment – Negotiation : Negotiation Techniques||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.