Learning and development training is an excellent approach to organisational development. L&D requires creating, retaining and transferring knowledge among employees in an organisation. Gain the skills to develop an effective learning and development strategy for your organisation by taking this course.
Implementing L&D strategies in an organisation help employees complete their tasks efficiently and develop new task execution methods. Through this course, you’ll get a glimpse of what makes an effective learning and development strategy. You’ll discover the benefits of coaching and mentoring in an organisation and determine the organisational development stages. The course will also guide you through measuring L&D, evaluating training impact, blended learning and digital learning. You’ll know how to prepare an excellent L&D strategy, retain top talent, and motivate and engage employees for business success.
What you will learn from this Organisational Learning and Development Training Course:
- Determine the importance of organisational learning
- Explore the organisational benefits of coaching and mentoring
- Understand what makes a tremendous L&D strategy
- Know how to retain top talents
- Understand the organisational development stages
- Enrich your knowledge of blended learning and digital learning
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Organisational Learning and Development Training Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in organisational l&d.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Organisational Learning and Development Training, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Organisational Learning and Development Training. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Organisational Learning and Development Training will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- L&D Manager
- L&D Coordinator
- L&D Officer
- L&D Trainer
- L&D Advisor
The average salary for L&D Managers in the United Kingdom is £51,893 per year.
|Organizational Development Stages||00:30:00|
|Measuring L & D||00:15:00|
|Evaluating Training Impact||00:45:00|
|Assignment – Organisational Learning and Development Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.