Make your most significant steps to become a recruitment officer with the Recruitment Officer And Interview Training course. This course will equip you with the fundamental skills to satisfy the hiring needs of your business.
Through this Recruitment Officer And Interview Training course, you will discover the importance and purpose of recruitment to an organisation. It will explore employment law basics, candidate management, candidate interview processes, and key performance indicators for the recruitment industry. It will also discuss the legal issues that need to be considered in the recruiting process. The skills you gain through our program will help you reach out to the right set of candidates and help your company achieve a faster level of growth.
What you will learn from this Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course:
- Understand the importance and purpose of recruitment to an organisation
- Get a glance at the recruitment industry
- Learn the basics of employment law
- Grasp the essential skills and knowledge in candidate management
- Explore the candidate interview processes
- Gave a better understanding of the legal recruitment processes
- Identify the Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s) for the recruitment industry
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested in Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Recruitment Officer And Interview Training Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Recruitment Officer
- Human Resources (HR) Officer
- Executive Recruiter
- Recruitment Consultant
- Communications Officer
Recruitment officers in the United Kingdom earn £22,000 to 28,000 per year on average. They can make around £40,000 per year, depending on experience.
|"Recruitment Officer And Interview Training|
|Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications||00:17:00|
|An Overview of the Recruitment Industry||00:26:00|
|The UK Recruitment Legislation||00:19:00|
|Basics of Employment Law||00:24:00|
|Candidate Interview Processes||00:24:00|
|Legal Recruitment Process||00:43:00|
|Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry||00:25:00|
|Assignment – “Recruitment Officer And Interview Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.