It requires a great deal of knowledge and expertise when it comes to residential property selling. To become a successful professional, one must understand the valuation process, law and regulations, taxation system, and more. However, the hard work is worth it as this sector is highly rewarding. The Residential Property Valuation and Sales course is here to help you out. It will teach you the essential skills and help you establish a successful career in this rewarding industry.
The Residential Property Valuation and Sales course will provide you with an overall understanding of residential property sales. The easy to digest modules will educate you on real estate valuation. You will learn about the law and regulations for residential property sales. This comprehensive course will give detailed lessons on the financial aspects of buying and selling properties.
Through this Residential Property Valuation and Sales course, you will enrich your understanding of property appraisal and basic building constructions. In addition, you will grasp the essentials of the UK taxation system on the property. This course is the perfect training ground for aspiring professionals in this industry. If you are one of them, enrol today!
What you will learn from this Residential Property Valuation and Sales course:
- Understand the fundamentals of residential property sales
- Enrich your knowledge of real estate valuation
- Familiarise yourself with the law and regulations of residential property sales
- Learn about the finance involved in buying and selling properties
- Grasp the essential knowledge of property appraisal, basic building constructions and defects.
- Learn the principles of UK tax on property
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Residential Property Valuation and Sales course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Residential Property Valuation and Sales course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Residential Property Valuation and Sales course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Residential Property Valuation and Sales course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Residential Property Valuation and Sales course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Real Estate Agent
- Property Developer
- Property Manager
In the United Kingdom, the starting salary of a real estate agent is £16k per year. The average amount is £21k, and an experienced estate agent can earn £48k per year.
|Module 01: Introduction to Residential Property Sales|
|Introduction to Residential Property Sales||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Valuation of Real Estate|
|Valuation of Real Estate||00:44:00|
|Module 03: Law Relating to Residential Property Sales|
|Law Relating to Residential Property Sales||00:46:00|
|Module 04: Residential Agency|
|Module 05: Finances Involved in Buying and Selling Property|
|Finances Involved in Buying and Selling Property||00:13:00|
|Module 06: Property Appraisal and Basic Building Construction and Defects|
|Property Appraisal and Basic Building Construction and Defects||00:26:00|
|Module 07: Records and Systems|
|Records and Systems||00:19:00|
|Module 08: UK Tax on Property|
|UK Tax on Property||00:33:00|
|Assignment – Residential Property Valuation and Sales||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.