Having a strong grasp of stock analysis can be your key to become successful in the trading business. Learning about volume analysis will play a significant role in improving your skills. The Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course is here to introduce you to the ins and outs of stock market analysis. Through this course, you will receive highly valuable strategies for stock analysis.
This Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course will help you build your skills in stock volume analysis. From this course, you will familiarise yourself with the basics of volume analysis. The course will help you understand the volume indicators. The easy-to-digest modules will educate you on supply and demand. You will acquire the essential techniques and strategies for volume analysis. The course also includes valuable lessons on setting up a trading platform and practicing safe trade.
The Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course is the perfect training for volume analysis. Enrol today and start polishing up your stock analysing skills.
What you will learn from this Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course:
- Get introduced to the basics of volume analysis
- Understand the volume indicators
- Enrich your knowledge of supply and demand
- Grasp useful techniques and strategies for volume
- Learn how to set up the trading platform
- Acquire the skills to practice safe trading
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in the Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and Certification:
After studying the course materials of the Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of the Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course. The certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Stock Analyst
- Stock Broker
- Stock Trader
The highest salary for a stock analyst in the United Kingdom is £55,000 per year. The lowest salary for a stock analyst in the United Kingdom is £21,000per year, while the average is £34,000.
|Unit 01: Volume Analysis|
|1.2 Adding Volume Indicators to Chart||00:07:00|
|Unit 02: Volume Studies and Indicators|
|2.1 Volume Weighted Average Price: VWAP||00:11:00|
|2.2 Using On Balance Volume: OBV||00:06:00|
|2.3 Volume Profile||00:08:00|
|Unit 03: Volume Trading Strategies and Techniques|
|3.1 Supply & Demand||00:08:00|
|3.2 Stock Breakouts and Volume||00:05:00|
|3.3 Volume Exhaustion||00:07:00|
|Unit 04: Examples and Analysis|
|4.1 Examples and Analysis||00:08:00|
|Unit 05: Trading Platform|
|5.1 Setting Up Trading Platform||00:30:00|
|5.2 Practice Safe Trading||00:07:00|
|Assignment – Stock Trading Analysis Volume Trading||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.