Store staff training helps in creating positive customer relationships and maximising sales. This Store Assistant Training course will educate you on the fundamentals of retail sales training and its importance.
This Store Assistant Training course will thoroughly introduce you to the retail management fundamentals. It will teach you about merchandise management. Our exclusive training will guide you through visual merchandising elements and techniques. You’ll learn how to increase customer satisfaction in retail and explore the tricks to deliver excellent internal and external customer service. The course will also provide excellent lectures on retail psychology and negotiating the right deal with suppliers.
What you will learn from this Store Assistant Training Course:
- Enrich your knowledge of retail management
- Broaden your knowledge of visual merchandising
- Identify the requirements for merchandising
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Learn how to merchandise your store
- Get great ideas on inventory management
- Gain the management skills for leading your team
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Store Assistant Training Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in Store Assistant Training.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Store Assistant Training Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Store Assistant Training Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Store Assistant Training Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Floor Leader
- Floor Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Retail Management Trainee
- Retail Team Leader
- Service Supervisor
- Team Leader
The average salary for Sales Managers in the United Kingdom is £42,120 per year.
|Introduction to Retail Management||00:30:00|
|Handling Merchandise in Retail Management||00:30:00|
|Role of Visual Merchandiser||00:15:00|
|Structure of Your Business||01:00:00|
|The Sales Process and Checkout||00:30:00|
|POS (Point of Sale) Retail System||00:15:00|
|Responsibilities and Requirements||00:15:00|
|Elements of Visual Merchandising||00:15:00|
|Visual Merchandising Techniques||00:20:00|
|Pop-Up Shops and Window Display||00:30:00|
|Understanding Customer Expectations||00:10:00|
|Customer Value And Satisfaction||00:15:00|
|Customer Service And Customer Satisfaction In Retailing||00:10:00|
|Provide Customer Service Excellence To The External Customer||00:30:00|
|Provide Customer Service Excellence To The Internal Customer||00:10:00|
|Standards of Performance||00:30:00|
|Retail Signage 101||00:15:00|
|Marketing Your Pop-up Shop||00:15:00|
|Merchandising Your Store||00:15:00|
|Floor Layouts and Aisle Spacing||00:15:00|
|Jewelry Store and Boutiques||00:15:00|
|Cash Register Area Merchandising||00:15:00|
|21st Century Merchandising||00:15:00|
|Surviving in Retail Industry||00:15:00|
|Effective Inventory Management||01:00:00|
|Choosing a Retail Store Location||00:30:00|
|Manage Your Suppliers||00:30:00|
|Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers||00:30:00|
|Develop Store Security Procedures||00:15:00|
|Management Skills For Leading Your Team||00:15:00|
|Assignment – Store Assistant Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.