Learn to use a cloud-based accounting software platform which is designed for small and medium-sized businesses with the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma Level 3 course.
Xero is online accounting software that connects you to accountants and bookkeepers, your bank, and a huge range of business services. Xero provides various types of services such as
- Creating invoicing and quotes– Using Xero, you can create professional recurring invoices and receive updates when they’re opened.
- Bank reconciliation – The software can import and categorize your latest banking, credit card and PayPal transactions.
- Inventory – You can easily control your stock using Xero’s inventory software where you can see how much profit you are making and use this information to make the right decisions about what to order and how to price it.
- Pay your employees – You will able to calculate the payroll, pay employees and manage payroll taxes.
- Pay bills – Manage cash flow by scheduling payments along with monitoring personal expenses.
- Purchase orders – Can create a purchase order or can easily convert one to an invoice.
The course covers all the procedures of using Xero software for the above mention purpose. The course adopts a practical approach to teaching. After the basic information, you will be given a task that you need to solve using Xero software. You can rewatch the video tutorial for reinforcing your learning. The answer will be provided further with an explanation in the video. In this way, you will be better acquainted with the software and its use.
By the end of the course, you will be able to use the software professionally and in the office setting.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma Level 3. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
|Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials|
|Introduction To The Course And Your Tutor||00:04:00|
|Activating Your Free Trial With Xero||00:02:00|
|Signing Up For The Free Trial||00:04:00|
|Create The Organisation||00:08:00|
|The Ficticious Scenario||00:02:00|
|Setting up the system|
|Add Bank Accounts To The System||00:14:00|
|Opening Trial Balance||00:01:00|
|Amend The Nominal Ledger||00:06:00|
|Chart Of Accounts Report||00:01:00|
|Customers & Suppliers|
|Reporting Customer And Supplier Information||00:02:00|
|Invoicing tips – adding logo, repeat billing||00:09:00|
|Entering Invoices 6574 to 6610||00:16:00|
|Post Credit Notes||00:03:00|
|Report Showing Customer Activity||00:08:00|
|Post supplier invoices||00:09:00|
|Enter suppliers invoices 6028 onwards||00:14:00|
|Enter More Supplier Invoices No 4308 Onwards||00:06:00|
|Credit Notes Suppliers||00:02:00|
|Supplier Activity Report||00:04:00|
|Aged Creditors Info||00:01:00|
|Reciepts from Customers||00:10:00|
|Apply Customer Credit Notes||00:05:00|
|Post Supplier Cheques||00:08:00|
|Apply Supplier Credit Notes||00:03:00|
|Print List Of Bank Receipts And Payments||00:01:00|
|Post Sundry Payments||00:07:00|
|Make a credit card payment||00:08:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 1||00:16:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 2||00:12:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 3||00:07:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 4||00:09:00|
|Imprest System on Petty Cash||00:04:00|
|Print a Copy of Petty Cash Receipts and Payments||00:01:00|
|Writing Off A Bad Debt – Print Customer Statement||00:02:00|
|Write Off A Bad Debt||00:09:00|
|Reconcile The Credit Card Statement||00:09:00|
|Bank Statement As A CSV File||00:27:00|
|Bank Statement Closing Balances||00:11:00|
|Reconcile The Petty Cash||00:05:00|
|Payroll / Wages|
|Wages And Salaries||00:09:00|
|Post the Wages Journal||00:07:00|
|Report Wages Journal||00:02:00|
|Pay The Two Staff||00:05:00|
|VAT - Value Added Tax|
|Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB||00:07:00|
|Setting Up Employees||00:10:00|
|Running Payroll – An Example||00:14:00|
|Recap And Next Steps||00:06:00|
|What happens next||00:02:00|