Prepare for a lucrative project management career by taking this Associate in Project Management course. The purpose of this course is to strengthen your expertise in project management.
Through this Associate in Project Management course, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the project management lifecycle. You’ll learn the steps involved in project initiation, planning, execution, and closure. In addition, the training will educate you on the objectives of these phrases and explain how these phases make up the route that leads your project from start to finish.
What you will learn from this Associate in Project Management Course:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the project management life cycle
- Determine the steps involved in the project initiation process
- Learn to create a project management plan
- Familiarise yourself with the project planning tools
- Identify the stages of project management
- Understand the project closure practices and procedures
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Associate in Project Management Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested to gain skills in project management
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Associate in Project Management Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Associate in Project Management Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Associate in Project Management Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Associate Project Manager
- PMO Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Management Assessor
- Business Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- PMO Office Apprentice
Associate Project Managers in the United Kingdom make up to £37,421 per year on average.
|Associate in Project Management|
|Module One: Key Concepts (I)||00:14:00|
|Module Two: Key Concepts (II)||00:10:00|
|Module Three: Initiation (I)||00:09:00|
|Module Four: Initiation (II)||00:09:00|
|Module Five: Planning (I)||00:10:00|
|Module Six: Planning (II)||00:15:00|
|Module Seven: Planning Tools||00:10:00|
|Module Eight: Executing the Project||00:09:00|
|Module Nine: Maintaining and Controlling the Project||00:09:00|
|Module Ten: Closing Out||00:11:00|
|Assignment – Associate in Project Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.