A project coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring the smooth running of a project. Gain the skills to perform the day-to-day responsibilities of a project coordinator by taking this Diploma in Project Coordinator course. This course will strengthen your ability to oversee administrative tasks and ensure the project goals are met on time.
This Diploma in Project Coordinator course will teach you how to coordinate a project successfully. It will educate you on teams and leadership to motivate and inspire teams and set up plans for project implementation. The course will provide excellent lectures on project communication, stakeholder management, and project management fundamentals. You’ll learn about the project development methodologies and determine how to manage a project budget. Finally, you’ll also get great ideas on project performance measures and change management.
What you will learn from this Diploma in Project Coordinator Course:
- Familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of a project coordinator
- Understand the project management process
- Enrich your knowledge of stakeholder management
- Learn how to manage project teams
- Be able to manage project budget
- Learn about the key performance indicators in project management
- Deepen your understanding of change management
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees; only pay the price of the course, which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Who is this course for:
This Diploma in Project Coordinator Course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates.
- Job seekers.
- Anyone interested in gaining skills in project coordination.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
Assessment and certification:
After studying the course materials of the Diploma in Project Coordinator Course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Diploma in Project Coordinator Course. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost of £8.99 and Printed Hardcopy at £12.99.
This Diploma in Project Coordinator Course will equip you with an array of in-demand expertise and prepare you for a variety of rewarding employment options, such as—
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Project Administrator
The average salary for Project Coordinators in the United Kingdom is £31,500 per year.
|Module 01: Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Project Communication|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Stakeholder Management|
|Module 05: The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Developmental Methodologies|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Project Performance|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Module 10: Change Management|
|Assignment – Diploma in Project Coordinator||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.